For nearly 50 years, Thomas Dredging has focused on lake design and waterway enhancement projects in the Midwest, particularly in Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas. With a fleet of modern dredging and excavating equipment, a highly experienced technical staff, and an excellent company tradition, Thomas Dredging provides expertise in assisting lake developers, engineers, managers, and homeowners:
- Reconfigure shorelines, slopes, or improve depth of existing lakes to maximize recreational or development value.
- Revitalize lakes surrounded by homes to enhance depth, improve beaches, and improve water quality.
- Expand recreational uses by increasing water depth and clarity to improve fishing, boating, skiing, etc.
- Expand or enhance existing lakes prior to residential or commercial development.
- Improve boat access to docks or marinas.
- Enhance environmental quality by improving water flow or uncovering springs which may be covered with sediment buildup, to better control algae and weed growth.
Thomas Dredging is a dynamic and diverse company that has the capability and expertise to perform specialty projects such as:
- Mine-to-lakefront property conversions such as sand pit to residential lake developments.
- Federal, State, and City/Local Government projects such as repairs to flood damaged areas along lakes and environmental enhancements.
- Channel/cove development and enhancement including widening, or creation of channels connecting lakes.
Thomas Dredging & Excavating | 20 Thomas Lakes | Ashland, NE 68003
Ph: 402-944-7852 | Fax: 402-944-2218