Every Step Counts
Thomas Dredging handles every step, start to finish. You can count on Thomas Dredging's experienced crews to provide complete and expert dredging and excavating services.
- Design and development. We help developers determine optimum lake designs with site surveys, lake mapping, and depth measurements.
- Project analysis and planning. With our core sampler, we can determine the extent of sediment buildup, sludge volume and composition, and lake bottom composition. With our sophisticated, state-of-the-art bathymetric lake mapping equipment, we are able to create a 3-D image of the lake bottom and use the numerous depth points to perform material removal calculations. This provides the information needed for accurate project estimating and material disposal planning.
- Permitting. Numerous state and Federal laws govern lakes, ponds, rivers, and wetlands and the impacts of dredging are closely monitored. Thomas Dredging is well versed in these requirements as well as the permit application, inspection and compliance processes.
- Construction. Whether enhancing an existing lake or converting a sand pit into a developable site, Thomas Dredging has the knowledge, experience, and equipment to meet your needs. We can help with every step from project assessment to site design, from budgeting to permitting, from surveying to dredging and excavating.
- Restoration. Time and again, Thomas Dredging has helped lake owners and managers improve the usability, beauty, and value of their lakes with expert enhancement and restoration services. Included in our fleet of equipment is a barge, which can be used to float large equipment for discharging sand onto islands that may be found at the project site.
Thomas Dredging & Excavating | 20 Thomas Lakes | Ashland, NE 68003
Ph: 402-944-7852 | Fax: 402-944-2218